Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 21 - Start of the second semester and Halftime!

After a long traveling trip in the winter break I finally had to return to Huntington for the second semester. I had the first week of this semester now and I already have a lot of stuff to do. I think this semester I'll gonna have more work than last one. Here is my schedule of this semester:


Except from the courses there was not a lot going on this week. I went climbing and played pool a few times, but now there is really not a lot going on on the campus...

Besides that I it is now approximately halftime of my stay here in the USA, and I want to give a short summary. I arrived at the end of August here and the first weeks were really nice. I made the ice bucket challenge, found a lot of good friends, went to Nashville and did a lot of other stuff. Later I also went to Chicago and to Kings Island for day trips. At Thanksgiving I went again to Chicago and Cincinnati. Also the courses went well, I got an A on all of them! In the winter break I traveled a lot again -> I went to Houston, New Orleans, Tallahassee, Miami (where I met my parents), San Francisco (where I met Austrian friends), Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. And nevertheless I went skydiving near Las Vegas at the last day of my trip which was just awesome. And I also calculated the distance I traveled in the US: I traveled about 18600km (11560mi)!

Here an overview of the places I visited until now in the US:

No comments:

Post a Comment