Sunday, April 12, 2015

Week 33 - ISO Party and Nice Weather

After the Cleveland-Trip I first had to catch up with some work for my classes. So from Monday to Thursday I got up early and went to the library to complete some assignments and other stuff. I also played tennis on Monday, went climbing on Tuesday and Thursday and we had another volleyball game on Wednesday - we lost again, but this time it was a little bit unlucky... The weather overall gets now a lot warmer. We are having a really April like weather now - either it is really warm and sunny or it is raining, and that can switch within a few minutes. But still it is so nice to be able to go running outside and do other activities again.

On Friday I went for a run with a friend from the university and we had our third International Student Organization Party. I wore my Lederhose, because I made an arrangement with a girl from Turkmenistan, that if I wear it she will wear a traditional Turkmenistan dress.


As the weather was really nice on Saturday, we rent bikes from the rec center and went to Ritter park, which is about 15 minutes away from the campus by bike. There we did sunbathing and played Frisbee and I got a little bit sunburned. At night we had another party at an American friend's house.


On Sunday I slept until noon and then went outside to study for my Spanish exam that I'll have on Monday. The weather was again awesome and I and my running buddy will go for another run.

No comments:

Post a Comment