Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 23 - Shooting, Tabletennis Tournament and Superbowl

The 23rd week was a really eventful week. On Monday it was my birthday, but I didn't really celebrate it, as everyone had class at the next day and so we just played pool and it was a relaxing evening. I also went climbing that day and got a little injury at my elbow, but I hope it won't be a big problem and that it'll be healed in the next few days.

On Wednesday, we went the first time out this week with a really small group of students. It was 25 cent per pitcher and so we had a funny night. On Thursday we had the next meeting of the International Student Organization and there we planned what we'll gonna do this semester (sports, parties, ...). Afterwards, there was a table tennis and pool tournament at our dorm - I won the table tennis tournament and was 2nd at the pool tournament. At the night a really big group of international students (we met at the ISO-meeting) went out again.


On Friday I went climbing again - unfortunately I still felt my elbow... Afterwards our new group went first to a frat party and afterwards to Hot Corners, a nice little sports bar.


On Saturday I first slept in and at the afternoon we went shooting with a guy we met the day before at the frat party. It was really cool - he said he has 10 guns and his father has about 50! :) That's America. The shooting place was in Kentucky - it was a 2000 acres big areal and we shot with a small hand gun and a riffle with is comparable with the Stg77 from the Austrian military.


At the next day I played some badminton and of course at the evening/night we watched the Super Bowl. We went to a house of an American we met at the ISO meeting. There was a little party going on - we celebrated the Super Bowl and the commercials :) with beer, chicken wings and beer pong. It was a good game - the ending was really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment