Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 24 - International Student Organization Party

After the last week, which was full of fun things, it followed a rather quite week. There was not a lot going on at the campus. I played a lot of pool and also had a lot of stuff to do for the university. Besides that I went climbing - and my elbow got worse again, so I'll stop climbing for at least one week now and hope that I won't feel any pain after climbing the next time.

The most fun thing this week was the party of the International Student Organization on Friday at Margaritha's, a nice Mexican bar and restaurant.


On Saturday I went for a run to Ohio as the weather was really nice (it had about 14°C (58°F)). Afterwards I watched "The Wedding Ringer" with a few friends at the Pullman Square Cinema and we had a nice evening with a few beers.


On Sunday, I just slept long, played badminton, started writing a paper and played pool at the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment