Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 28 - Poker Night, International Party and Preparation for Midterm Exams

Again one week passed and I can say that it was an eventful and fun week. On Monday we went to the "Herd Talent Show" where 8 Marshall students performed various acts from singing to dancing. On Tuesday after I went climbing I had my second game of the Intramural racquetball tournament and I won it - so now I'm in the playoffs :). On the next day, I only had one class as one of our professors wasn't at the university that day and at the evening and night it snowed a lot - so classes on Thursday and on Friday got canceled :D. So the first free snow day had to get celebrated with a new run in the snow with only swimming wear and shoes. I also went climbing that day and we also played soccer on a field that was covered with 15-20cm snow which was really fun. At night we borrowed a poker suitcase and played poker with about 12 players which was also really nice.


On Friday after working on a few assignments in the morning, I went climbing again - and I completed a 5.10b route the first time :). Afterwards we played again snow soccer and at night we had again one of the International Student Organization parties (Unfortunately this time I don't have any pictures).

As I have 4 exams on the first 3 days of the next week I had (have) to study the whole weekend for my midterms... But after I complete these exams I'll go on my spring break trip to Buffalo, Niagara and New York and therefore I have something to look forward to :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment