Friday, November 21, 2014

Week 13 - Road to Thanksgiving Break and Hunger Games Movie

I want to give you a short update before the thanksgiving break next week. I will go to Chicago and Cincinnati with two other international students. This week I registered for the courses for the next term and I am glad that I got all the courses that I wanted on the time I wanted. I registered for Spanish II, Game Development II: 3D, Software Engineering II, Cyber Security and Digital Image Processing. I hope the courses will be interesting and that it is not too much to do :).

This Tuesday I had only one class and therefore I could sleep a little bit longer than usual. And when I looked outside the window there was the first snow I saw in the USA. For me it was no big deal, but there were a few Mexicans which saw snow the first time and it was really exciting for them. After the only class that day we watched the second basketball game of Marshall against another team of West Virginia. It was in my opinion more interesting than the first one and Marshall won again. On Wednesday after dinner I went climbing again and now I am almost climbed one mile high -> this is a contest: when you climbed 171 times up the wall it will be one mile (1.6 kilometers). Only 2 people got it, and I hope I will be the third one (I'll also get a little price then). On the next day I had a presentation of my a poster I created for my GIS-course, and I am fully satisfied how it went. In the evening I played racquet ball against my SWE professor again and watched the first part of "The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay". After that nice movie we also went to Blacksheep and had a funny night. Today (Friday) I packed all my stuff and hope that the Thanksgiving week will be nice. We will travel to Chicago over night by train and it will take somewhat longer than 12 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment