Sunday, September 14, 2014

Third week - Lasertag and Mechanical Bull

In my third week in the USA I already developed a little daily routine. Now I know how everything works here. My typical day during the week looks like this: Breakfast at 9:00, then classes, then lunch at 12:00 then (on some days) again classes and at 6:30 dinner. I usually have breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same students every day. In the breaks I study, go to the Recreation Center or attend some activities on the campus.

On Tuesday, there was a mechanical bull at the university and I tried to stay as long as possible on it. I held the record at the time I did it (but I don't know if someone broke it afterwards). I managed to stay 78 seconds on the bull.


On Wednesday I played laser tag in a rather small tent. You get a vest and a gun and should try to hit the others as often as possible. I played twice and was on the second place both times (5 players play at one time).


On Saturday we watched the football game Marshall - Ohio. Marshall won the third game in a row with 44:14. It was a good game, but it lasts too long in my opinion. 3:30 for a football game is too long! After the game we had a barbecue in a park near the university and afterwards we went to a fraternity party. We arrived there at about 11:00 and they ran out of beer and other drinks, but we stayed there until the police came (at about 12:00). When this happened everyone just got away. The policemen didn't even have to come out of their cars. After we got away from there we went to a few bars and had a funny night.


Next weekend I will go to Chicago for one day. We will travel by bus (the trip is organized by the university).

No comments:

Post a Comment